1. The Promoters are National Geographic Channel and Qualcomm Snapdragon ("The Promoters").
2. The competition is open to all South African Residents who are in possession of a valid identity document, except employees of the promoters, their associated companies, suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate families.
3. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her legal guardian, who approves of, and consents to the participant's possession of the prize.
4. This competition is open from 22 August 2013 to 23 September 2013. Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
5. Prize draws will take place after each region’s activation. The final prize draw will take place after th23 September 2013. The Promoters reserve the right to change the date of prize dates without notification.
6. To enter, SMS your name and answer/code to 32717.
7. Standard SMS rates apply. Free SMS's do not apply.
8. The winners will be notified by telephone. If, however, they cannot be reached within 7 days, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the competition rules.
9. The Blackberry, Nokia and Sony smartphone prizes are not exchangeable for cash and not transferable.
10.The Promoters reserve the right to use the images taken of the winner or staff for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner.
11. The competition organizers will not be held responsible for any delays in delivery of the prizes.
12. In the event that the prize/s are/is not available despite the Promoters’ reasonable endeavours to procure the prize, the Promoters reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal value.
13. The Promoters shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and promoters.
14. Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules.
15. The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
Strictly necessary and performance